söndag 13 juni 2010

Pencil Lines # 191 + MLS

My little shoebox is this months sponsor over at Pencil lines.

And we are teaming up with the MLS-DT so you just have to hop on over to Pencil Lines and check out all the amazing layouts from both design teams! Tons of inspiration!


Here is my take on Annas sketch using the "Flying high" collection from MLS.



I have a TOOT to share today. I got an e-mail from CARDS magazine this morning requesting one of my cards for publication in the Nov 2010 issue!! I just LOVE these kind of e-mails =)
I also have another fun scrappy thing going on, but I can´t share that one just yet, but hopefully tomorrow!

//Carina

3 kommentarer:

Lilo sa...

Men du! Så här snyggt är ju snyggelisnyggast!!! Jättefint!!! Gillar allt du använt på layouten också.

Chris_P sa...

åh vad fin layout!! Snyggelisnyggast är rätta benämningen!!

MissMian sa...

Grattis till publicering!! Underbar LO!!